The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center will honor donors and/or their designees from time to time by crediting a name of the donor’s choosing when he/she contributes a minimum amount as specified by the Major Gifts Committee. In some cases, the terms will include exclusivity of an opportunity and all naming opportunities will be documented as for a specific period of time.
Examples of naming opportunities include:
- Interior and Exterior Spaces: Naming a new or renovated physical space for the life of that facility requires a donor investment of 50-75% of the construction costs. If a donor desires exclusive naming rights, the donor must pay 100% of the costs of the space or renovation.
- Staff Support Fund: Minimum gift of $100,000 to provide support for the salary and professional development of a particular staff position.
- Program Support Fund: Minimum gift of $250,000 to support an arts program series, Museum programs, education initiatives, or other program-related content.
Duration of Naming
- Non-corporate donors have the opportunity to name a facility or program for either:
- The lifespan of the location or the program
- An agreed-upon time period that is typically up to ten years
- Corporate or foundation donors have the opportunity to name a facility for an agreed-upon time period of no less than five years.
The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center is a 501(c)(3) cultural non-profit so all gifts are tax deductible under the law.
Please contact Robin Andreoli, Director of Development & Community Relations at (860) 510-0473 x213 or via email.