The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center provides unique marketing and client entertaining opportunities for businesses and organizations of all sizes. Sponsors who align with the Kate, one of Connecticut’s most exciting performing arts venues, are able to reach our loyal and local audience of more than 50,000 individuals.
All sponsors receive visibility in marketing and promotional materials, including:
- Monthly posters (200 distributed per month)
- Bi-monthly brochure (mailed to 35,000 households every other month)
- Email promotions (32,000 unique email addresses)
- Newspaper advertising (Hartford Courant, The Day, and Shore Publishing newspapers)
- Lobby plaque and other on-site signage including the ability to distribute promotional materials
- Recognition during the curtain speech prior to each performance
- Recognition and hyperlink on www.thekate.org
Complimentary tickets are available with each sponsorship package and are ideal for client entertaining or employee recognition. The Kate is happy to work with you to develop a sponsorship package to meet your objectives and offers several options for pre- or post-event receptions.
Annual Sponsor Levels:
Sustaining Sponsor – $2,500
Benefits for 1 month and Lead Sponsor for one event during the selected month which includes 4 complimentary tickets to a performance.
Producing Sponsor – $5,000
Benefits for 1 quarter (3 months) and Lead Sponsor for one event per month which includes 4 complimentary tickets to each performance.
Major Sponsor – $10,000
Benefits for 6 months and Lead Sponsor for one event per month which includes 4 complimentary tickets to each performance.
Annual Sponsor – $25,000
Top billing recognition and benefits for one full year and Lead Sponsor for one event per month which includes 4 complimentary tickets to each performance.
To discuss these opportunities or a customized sponsor package, please contact Robin Andreoli, Director of Development & Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 510-0473 x213.